It’s official! The CW has picked up the Originals spinoff! So this Fall, we’ll be seeing Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah head to New Orleans! How is Klaus going to handle being a father?
For those of you who have been sending Phoebe Tonkin nasty messages and death threats: LEAVE HER ALONE! Just because last week’s show had an event (Hayley being pregnant by Klaus) that you didn’t like because you either don’t like her or are diehard Klaroline wishers does not mean you have to take it out on the actress! She has NO input on how the story is written!
1. In 4x23 (season finale) the second shocking death of a main will be shown.
2. A female character will be diagnosed with cancer.
3. A vampire will be human again.
4. There is a chance Stefan ingests the cure.
5. Silas's real face will be shown.
6. Elena's humanity will be back on.
8. Season 5 is Delena.
9. 4x20 we will see only 15% of Mystic Falls, the other 85% will be exclusive about the Originals and their new show.
10. Season 5 will air probably in October.
Do you believe Katherine really is in love with Elijah, and is ready to finally settle down, after 500 years on the run, should Klaus take her offering of the Cure as a good faith gesture, and finally get off of her back, or is she just doing what she does best, messing with men’s hearts and minds? We shall see……
The latest casting call for True Blood season 6 is out, and reveals that fans will witness another flashback.
Episode 6.07, titled “The Funeral”, will feature a flashback to 1665 England during the Plague. The show is casting King Charles II for the scene, which makes us wonder what vampires might have to do with the illness that killed thousands.
Producers are also casting Nicole’s mother, Mary, for two or more episodes. Nicole, played by Jurnee Smollett, is the activist who gets mixed up in the vampire rights movement. What do you want to bet her activism is the result of something that happened to her mother?
And, of course, whose funeral is the title referring to?
Yesterday, Alexander Skarsgård dropped a tasty little nugget in an interview on “Kelly and Michael” about the show’s upcoming sixth season. He said that the vampires will be at war with the humans in the new season.
Humans have never been a problem [for vampires],” Alex teased. “But for the first time, they’re actually a real threat. Eric’s real busy this year.”
POSTED BY LYNNPD ON MARCH - 26 - 20132 COMMENTS
True Blood’s new vampire, “VIOLET” has been cast in Season 6 and she will be played by Karolina Wydra who played Dominika, the convenient bride of Hugh Laurie’s titular doc on Fox’s House ,
According to TVLine, Wydra’s recurring character, Violet, is described as a strong, sexy, possibly dangerous vamp on par with the Eric Northmans and Bill Comptons of the world.
[Violet] is described as a strong, sexy, possibly dangerous vamp on par with the Eric Northmans and Bill Comptons of the world. A sexy, dangerous vampire will be part of a love triangle in seasons 6 & 7.
John Fleck has been cast as Dr. Overlark on season six of "True Blood."
Most fans have guessed, "True Blood" seems to have taken a political turn for season six. Many new characters are being added this season to play their part in the vampire and shifter war against humans. On March 24Carter Matt reports that John Fleck has been cast to pay Dr. Overlark, one of the many new cast members for the season.
From what we know so far, Dr. Overlark is the vampire hating adviser of the Governor of Louisiana. He will be in several episodes this season in his advisory capacity, likely trying to tempt the governor to make a move against the super natural community. Governor Burrell is bitter against all vampires because his wife left him and their daughter for a vampire.
There is no word as to how big of a role this story line will have on this season as Billith is likely to be a big problem now that he's a demigod and all. Jurnee Smollett-Bell is also joining the cast in a vampire hating capacity as well.
How do you feel about this political turn to "True Blood?"
Suggested by the author: